Now more than ever, businesses are struggling to create a roadmap for our “new normal.” Various challenges have emerged as companies attempt to re-align rapidly changing business needs with their people strategy in this virtual, unpredictable world. The successful delivery of corporate goals is at risk when issues like employee disengagement, increased turnover, low morale, and low productivity are plaguing your business. It has been proven that employers who thoughtfully align corporate objectives with people initiatives experience lower turnover, higher employee performance, and reduced employee relations problems.
These are some of the challenges that your organization may be facing:
• Technology – What toolkit (tools and technologies) and/or strategies can help leaders effectively manage remote employee performance and engagement?
• Management – How can we aid leaders struggling with old-school management skills in our new virtual world? How do you engage and motivate virtual or hybrid teams to reach optimal performance levels?
• Onboarding – How can we effectively interview and onboard hires in an effective manner? What must be addressed when deciding to make this a permanent practice?
• Compliance – What are the compliance-related considerations for bringing back furloughed employees on a part-time or contract basis as opposed to full-time? Can you hire former employees as “Gig” talent for projects?
• Data – How can workforce data be used to identify organizational gaps? How can you make more informed decisions related to workforce cost reductions, return-to-work rehire decisions, and talent or operational performance improvement opportunities?
• Employer Branding – How do employers protect their investments in employment branding, candidate experience, and diversity practices in today’s unpredictable and ever-changing business climate?
TalentRise helps clients build a talent optimization strategy designed to attain desired business results. Leveraging our decades of talent management expertise, we partner with clients to build a customized assessment and implementation strategy that helps drive future performance aligned with modern employee motivations. Whether you’re part of a Fortune 100 company or a small business, we work with you to design a solution that achieves measurable, bottom-line ROI through strategic investments in leadership, technology, and tools through the promotion of a more diverse, inclusive culture.
Here are some of the many ways that TalentRise can help transform your organization into a high-performing culture:
We provide direct one-on-one or group leadership coaching for executives and emerging leaders. TalentRise also advises our customers on effective strategies to build effective leadership development programs in-house or through partners.
Talent Assessment and 360-Degree Feedback
At TalentRise, we conduct individual, team, and organization-wide talent assessments. Our thorough leadership analysis includes qualitative and quantitative perspectives to deliver comprehensive, 360-degree feedback.
Leadership and Team Development
Our team provides customized leadership and team training and development experiences designed to empower talent, while aligning strategic business and personal development goals for maximum performance.
Cultural Change Readiness or Realignment
At TalentRise, we intentionally design cultural targets based on employee engagement and cultural assessment results. We provide valuable cultural insights to ensure optimum change management strategies and the successful adoption of new systems and practices.