- Courtney is a Talent Optimization Specialist and certified partner with the Predictive Index (PI). She is working within the TalentRiseExecutive Search and Talent Consulting Practice groups to assist organizations with their talent assessment, strategic alignment, and recruiting needs.
- Prior to her joining the TalentRiseteam, Courtney had a successful Recruiting and Predictive Index consulting business servicing companies across a broad range industries including, hospitality (specifically the short-term vacation rental vertical), real-estate, design, construction, accounting, retail, and software- including corporate, e-commerce, franchise, and startup companies.
- Became Talent Optimization and Predictive Index certified, 2019
- Recruiter for a start-up company; filled 10 positions (including all C-suite, Director and Support roles) with an average candidate lifecycle of 31.3 days.
- Acquired, trained and onboarded 35 companies on the Predictive Index software platform including all hiring, management, and coaching tools including PI workshops.
- Courtney has an undergraduate degree in Hospitality and Restaurant Management from the Valencia Hospitality Institute in Orlando, FL. and is passionate about spending time with her family, boating/ scuba diving, & traveling. She is also on the Board of Directors at Outreach Love Inc., a tutor and mentor program for underprivileged, at-risk children in Orlando, FL.
Previous experience includes:
- Business Consultant and Executive Recruiter at former company, Laveer& Co.
- Executive Meeting Manager & Business Devp. Coordinator, All Star Vacation Homes